Your Reputation Creates the Way You Will Learn — A Social Media Project that Tests the Reputation Graph
Credit to Jon Bischke who has really been the vanguard in reputation graph thinking. This series is dedicated to him.
Here’s one of the first interviews we’ve received in a social media project to track what people think about education and their careers. Your reputation online will model your ability to learn and to teach others, as people turn increasingly to the online space for their information, social networking and education. So, let’s get to know the people who will teach each other.
- Al Meyers: (douglascrets.com)
- Al Meyers: Consultant (douglascrets.com)
- Ryan Busch: President, EduFire (douglascrets.wordpress.com)
- Jason Rosoff: (douglascrets.com)
- DeLeana Tonks: Director, Open High School of Utah (douglascrets.wordpress.com)
- Noeline Wright: Senior Research Officer, University of Waikato, New Zealand (douglascrets.com)
- Christine M. Riordan: It’s a Matter of Mindset: Ten Principles for Unleashing Critical Thinking (huffingtonpost.com)
- We Can’t Teach Critical Thinking Until We Learn How to Assess It (downes.ca)